Wednesday, May 27, 2009

Spinach Pizza

I was thrilled to get to use the spinach in my garden for this. Justin really liked this recipe...a great way to add extra veggies to pizza!
1 recipe pizza crust
1 cup alfredo sauce
6-8 cups chopped fresh spinach
4 medium tomatoes, chopped
3-4 cups shredded cheese

Prepare pizza crust (recipe below). Spread each with 1/2 cup alfredo sauce. Bake in 450 degree oven for 5 minutes. Top with spinach, tomatoes, and then cheese. (I'm sure you can throw any other veggie on there for added flavor, mushrooms or onion, etc..) Bake for 10-15 minutes more.

1 comment:

Camilla said...

Oooh, this sounds so yummy! I love spinach on pizza, but I think my family got tired of it, so I'll have to try this recipe. The pizza crust looks really good too. Keep those great ideas comin! :)